FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Pasta motor bracket? (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/162888-pasta-motor-bracket.html)

S Viemeister[_2_] 19-10-2008 12:25 AM

Pasta motor bracket?

I have a Pasta Facile motor for my Atlas Marcato pasta machine. The
machine is one of the older ones, as is the motor, and a bracket is
required to get them to play nicely together (the newer models simply
slot together). Unfortunately, the bracket is missing.
I've checked the Marcato website, but couldn't see the bracket listed as
a replacement part.

Can anyone suggest a source?

Ed Pawlowski 19-10-2008 02:54 AM

Pasta motor bracket?

"S Viemeister" > wrote in message
>I have a Pasta Facile motor for my Atlas Marcato pasta machine. The
>machine is one of the older ones, as is the motor, and a bracket is
>required to get them to play nicely together (the newer models simply slot
>together). Unfortunately, the bracket is missing.
> I've checked the Marcato website, but couldn't see the bracket listed as a
> replacement part.
>
> Can anyone suggest a source?

Why not contact Marcato?

S Viemeister[_2_] 19-10-2008 03:05 AM

Pasta motor bracket?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> "S Viemeister" > wrote in message
>> I have a Pasta Facile motor for my Atlas Marcato pasta machine. The
>> machine is one of the older ones, as is the motor, and a bracket is
>> required to get them to play nicely together (the newer models simply slot
>> together). Unfortunately, the bracket is missing.
>> I've checked the Marcato website, but couldn't see the bracket listed as a
>> replacement part.
>>
>> Can anyone suggest a source?

> Why not contact Marcato?

I've read through their website, both the English and Italian versions,
and see no mention of parts for these older machines. (Except cranks,
and I already have two of them!)

My husband has been putting together something which may get the motor
and roller working together - I'll be testing it tomorrow.

Ed Pawlowski 19-10-2008 03:23 AM

Pasta motor bracket?

"S Viemeister" > wrote in message
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> "S Viemeister" > wrote in message
>>> I have a Pasta Facile motor for my Atlas Marcato pasta machine. The
>>> machine is one of the older ones, as is the motor, and a bracket is
>>> required to get them to play nicely together (the newer models simply
>>> slot together). Unfortunately, the bracket is missing.
>>> I've checked the Marcato website, but couldn't see the bracket listed as
>>> a replacement part.
>>>
>>> Can anyone suggest a source?

>> Why not contact Marcato?

> I've read through their website, both the English and Italian versions,
> and see no mention of parts for these older machines. (Except cranks, and
> I already have two of them!)
>
> My husband has been putting together something which may get the motor and
> roller working together - I'll be testing it tomorrow.

Cranks get lots, motors burn out, but brackets seldom go bad so they may not
list such an item as a replacement. That does not mean they won't sell it
to you if requested. If you rig works, great. If not, email them and ask.