Member

Default bakeware that does it all

When I check out reviews for CorningWare, Pyrex, and Rubbermaid… All I can think about is my Foldtuk bakeware. It’s the first collapsible cookware that you could put in the oven or micro directly from the freezer, is nonstick, airtight, dishwasher safe, and collapses to one inch for easy storage. Nothing comes close to this product, IMO! FoldTuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:42:13 +0100, Chatterbox
> wrote:

> Nothing comes close to this product, IMO!

But WAIT, TV viewers...there is MORE. How many sets do we get if
we call that 1-800 number as seen on TV?

.........plus shipping & handleing.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Chatterbox > wrote:

> When I check out reviews for CorningWare, Pyrex, and RubbermaidˇK All I
> can think about is my Foldtuk bakeware.

Somebody told me the FDA is investigating the composition of these
containers for possibly deadly toxins leeching into the food.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.equipment

In Chatterbox
> wrote:

> FoodFuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!'

How's it do on spam?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue 08 Jul 2008 05:26:34p, Bert Hyman told us...

> In Chatterbox
> > wrote:
>
>> FoodFuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!'

> How's it do on spam?

There is probably a special collapsible, sealable, SPAM conainer.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Tuesday, 07(VII)/08(VIII)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Chatterbox" > wrote in message

> When I check out reviews for CorningWare, Pyrex, and Rubbermaid… All I
> can think about is my Foldtuk bakeware. It’s the first collapsible
> cookware that you could put in the oven or micro directly from the
> freezer, is nonstick, airtight, dishwasher safe, and collapses to one
> inch for easy storage. Nothing comes close to this product, IMO!
> 'FoldTuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!'

I heard that it sometimes collapses in the oven and everything spills all
over. Scary huh? Especially with all the news about plastics leeching
into the food, I"m not taking any chances.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 08 Jul 2008 05:26:34p, Bert Hyman told us...
>
>> In Chatterbox
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> FoodFuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!'

>> How's it do on spam?
>>

> There is probably a special collapsible, sealable, SPAM conainer.

I think I saw that at the Spam Museum in Minnesota!

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Wed 09 Jul 2008 05:18:31p, Janet Wilder told us...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Tue 08 Jul 2008 05:26:34p, Bert Hyman told us...
>>
>>> In Chatterbox

>>> How's it do on spam?
>>>

>> There is probably a special collapsible, sealable, SPAM conainer.
>>

> I think I saw that at the Spam Museum in Minnesota!

LOL! Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Spam. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Wednesday, 07(VII)/09(IX)/08(MMVIII)