FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Panasonic Bread Machine (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/156988-panasonic-bread-machine.html)

zydecogary 13-06-2008 09:54 AM

Panasonic Bread Machine

I saw an interesting video about a super duper bread
machine that is apparently available in Japan (not sure
about the US -- maybe West Coast).

Not only does it bake bread etc. but makes rice cakes and
noodles too.

I am a freak for new kitchen gadgets and this caught my eye.

There is a C/NET video that features it -- it is in the
last third just in case you want to move the slider to see
it quicker.

http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-50002607.html

I though a couple of you might food equipment people be
interested in seeing it.

Gary Hayman
Gary's WEB Pages
http://snipurl.com/GarysWebPages

zydecogary 15-06-2008 11:04 AM

Panasonic Bread Machine

On Jun 13, 4:54 am, zydecogary > wrote:
> I saw an interesting video about a super duper bread
> machine that is apparently available in Japan (not sure
> about the US -- maybe West Coast).
>
> Not only does it bake bread etc. but makes rice cakes and
> noodles too.
>
> I am a freak for new kitchen gadgets and this caught my eye.
>
> There is a C/NET video that features it -- it is in the
> last third just in case you want to move the slider to see
> it quicker.
>
> http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-50002607.html
>
> I though a couple of you might food equipment people be
> interested in seeing it.
>
> Gary Hayman
> Gary's WEB Pageshttp://snipurl.com/GarysWebPages

Sorry --

Let me provide you with a new URL for a look at the Panasonic Bread
Machine with those new features

I guess CNET must have changed the video ID.

I just checked and you can see it at a different link -

http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-50002607.html

or

http://ct.cnet-ssa.cnet.com/clicks?t...d=CNET-SSA&s=5

or

http://tinyurl.com/6p8238

It's a Planet CNET feature
It starts out with a Molly Wood feature on the iPhone
but later there is the Panasonic report by Kaori Omoto in the last 1/3
of the video. You can use the slider to skip ahead.

It's worth a look/see.

Gary Hayman