Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Brookstone Hands-Free Soap Dispenser

http://tinyurl.com/6axou2

I bought this hands-free soap Dispenser at Brookstone. Here are the
reviews.

My recommendation: YES!

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:11 -0700 (PDT), Dee Dee > wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/6axou2
>
>I bought this hands-free soap Dispenser at Brookstone. Here are the
>reviews.
>
>My recommendation: YES!

Just what I'd need, Dee -- another three AA batteries a month. And what happens
when you walk in the bathroom with filthy hands and the batteries are dead?

Not to mention that you still have to rub your hands together to get them clean
and rinse them.

I don't usually have to use my elbows to simply pick up a bar of soap... 8

My recommendation: don't have one. If it seems useful to you, have at it.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 14, 11:14*am, "l, not -l" > wrote:
> On 13-May-2008, pltrgyst > wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:11 -0700 (PDT), Dee Dee >
> > wrote:

> > >http://tinyurl.com/6axou2

> > >I bought this hands-free soap Dispenser at Brookstone. * Here are the
> > >reviews.

> > >My recommendation: YES!

> > Just what I'd need, Dee -- another three AA batteries a month. And what
> > happens
> > when you walk in the bathroom with filthy hands and the batteries are
> > dead?

> > Not to mention that you still have to rub your hands together to get them
> > clean
> > and rinse them.

> I like the fact that it is shown in use with a faucet that requires hand(s)
> to turn on. *While avoiding germs from the soap dispenser, one gathers and
> leaves germs all over the faucet handles - not very well thought out. * I'm
> surprised they didn't also offer a hands-free faucet and toilet flusher, as
> seen in airport bathrooms; Brookstone, IMO, has always been a great source
> for gadgets of marginal utility as status-symbols.
> --
> Change Cujo to Juno in email address.- Hide quoted text -

I've always liked gadgets of marginal utility as status-symbols; if
for no other reason than to irritate others into writing emails to me
-- I'm lonely that way ;-))

Here are the last two purchases I've made from Brookstone -- both
absolutely useless to others, but quite useful to me.
Nail scissors: The best scissors I've ever used in my decades of
life. Too bad I didn't find them earlier, if they even made them.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...m_ite=datafeed

The best neck pillow I've ever had --
http://www.brookstone.com/store/prod...ry&prodtemp=t1

I'm too busy looking for more of these Brookstone products to have
time to make tiny url's - but it really doesn't matter as only
forthcoming harrumph posts would be on the way.

DH has instructions to buy me a Brookstone product at least once a
month, so my self-esteem will hover around the 100% mark at all
times. Let me see -- I'm going to have to go to the storage area and
see if there are a few Brookstone items that I could post at eBay.
Watch for them!

Dee Dee