Old 19-04-2008, 02:44 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

Lou Decruss wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

And RV units will be built for propane and probably
can't be converted to natural gas.

Why not? �Because you don't know how (to)?

Has nothing to do knowing how... not all gas appliances are designed
to be converted... of course there'll always be some moron like you
who'll jury rig something that'll probably cause excess carbon
monixide and/or an explosion.

And speaking of knowing how (to), you don't write English properly...
that's how I immediately knew that you're an uneducated pompous fool.
We don't need to worry about converting gas with you, Lou... the same
gas that comes out of your ass comes out of your mouth.

Old 19-04-2008, 11:59 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

On Apr 18, 9:59?pm, Lou Decruss wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. ?

I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

Lou

Old 20-04-2008, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.
"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. ?

I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't know that any gas appliance
with removable jets can be converted from propane to natural gas (or the
other way) with complete safety.

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):
Old 20-04-2008, 12:04 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. ?

I don't live in NYC. �The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. �I read this group. �Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

Any densely populated city... oh' dence one.

And that would be *in* NYC.

Old 20-04-2008, 01:19 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.
"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. ?
I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't know that any gas appliance
with removable jets can be converted from propane to natural gas (or the
other way) with complete safety.

He's known for yappin about things he knows nothing about.

Lou

Old 20-04-2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. ?

I don't live in NYC. ?The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. ?I read this group. ?Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

Any densely populated city... oh' dence one.

And that would be *in* NYC.

That woooosh you hear above isn't the wind.

Lou

Old 20-04-2008, 01:26 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. �RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. �And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. �But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

"rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
done. �The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
your backyard. �

I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

Right. Six cats would get you a rubber room.