Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Vintage Waring Food Processor II on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29
Posted to rec.food.equipment

> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

Wow! This sold for $200 bucks. That's more than my new Cuisinart stainless
11 cup cost last month.

Were these older Warings the holy grail of food processors or something?

Jon

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:53:20 -0500, "Zeppo" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

>Wow! This sold for $200 bucks. That's more than my new Cuisinart stainless
>11 cup cost last month.
>
>Were these older Warings the holy grail of food processors or something?
>
>Jon

Especially as the buyer already bought one a week or so ago.

And she only has 4 purchases to her name, at least 3 of which are
Waring products.

Boron