FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Vintage Waring Food Processor II on eBay (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/149607-vintage-waring-food-processor.html)

[email protected] 23-02-2008 02:52 AM

Vintage Waring Food Processor II on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

Zeppo[_1_] 27-02-2008 06:53 PM

Vintage Waring Food Processor II on eBay

> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

Wow! This sold for $200 bucks. That's more than my new Cuisinart stainless
11 cup cost last month.

Were these older Warings the holy grail of food processors or something?

Jon

Boron Elgar[_1_] 27-02-2008 07:52 PM

Vintage Waring Food Processor II on eBay

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:53:20 -0500, "Zeppo" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

>Wow! This sold for $200 bucks. That's more than my new Cuisinart stainless
>11 cup cost last month.
>
>Were these older Warings the holy grail of food processors or something?
>
>Jon

Especially as the buyer already bought one a week or so ago.

And she only has 4 purchases to her name, at least 3 of which are
Waring products.

Boron