Posted to rec.food.equipment

Yin Yang
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Kitchen Knives

In article
>,
Blade > wrote:

> Anything good here?
> http://www.pacificnorthwestproducts....x.php?cPath=17

Sure. But I don't think I'd buy from a merchant who posts to a
non-commercial newsgroup, especially one who doesn't specifically
disclose the affiliation between self and company referenced -- that'd
be you. Rec.food.marketplace might be a better place for your
advertising post.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Notes about our meals in Tuscany have been posted to

Kitchen knives graham[_4_] General Cooking 13 06-11-2014 10:46 PM
And you thought you'd seen expensive kitchen knives notbob General Cooking 19 09-08-2012 01:13 AM
Kitchen knives Roy[_2_] General Cooking 12 23-02-2011 08:09 PM
Kitchen knives CaveMan General Cooking 0 18-10-2009 12:35 PM
Left Handed Kitchen Knives Bob Hayden Cooking Equipment 41 24-09-2004 09:48 PM