Old 22-12-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default 10" vs. 12" chef's knife

"KLS" wrote in message
Ha. Well, I've dropped the 12" idea, you'll all be thrilled to know,
and in the process, I encountered an interesting alternative, the 9"
at a very reasonable price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll....cWAT.m240.lVI

I might buy this one and see how it goes as it's not a whole lot of
money and is longer than my 8" workhorse.

I figure I can always use an extra inch!

Since you are looking to change knives, have you thought about trying a
santoku? I bought two and my wife won't use anything else now. Ours are
both Furi.