Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Equi-Flow dehydrators?

I've recently acquired an equi-flow unit.... This is a square shaped
dehydrator with 10 shelves. It must be about 20 years old and it
appears the company is no longer in business.... It seems to have
some similarities with the excalibur.

I don't have any owners manuals or other documentaion on how to use
this dehydrator. My primary interest at the moment is making beef
jerky. Can anyone point me to online docs for this unit or give me
some tips on getting started wih it? I will probably end up ordering
a book or two, so I'd welcome suggestions along those lines as well.

...fred