FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Major appliances from Ikea any good? (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/114155-major-appliances-ikea-any.html)

# Fred # 20-01-2007 11:20 AM

Major appliances from Ikea any good?

I see the Ikea put their name on major appliances like range, hoods, double
ovens, refrigerators and so on. Anyone knows who makes it for Ikea and is it
any good? How about availability of parts and service?

yetanotherBob 20-01-2007 08:13 PM

Major appliances from Ikea any good?

In article >,
says...
> I see the Ikea put their name on major appliances like range, hoods, double
> ovens, refrigerators and so on. Anyone knows who makes it for Ikea and is it
> any good? How about availability of parts and service?

If you do a Google search on "ikea appliance", you'll soon discover that
their stuff is made by Whirlpool, along with the other details you're
looking for. Probably better to get it from the horse's mouth rather
than second hand here.

Bob