Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Mason Food Storage Jars - Where can I buy online?

as used by Michael Smith on "Chef at Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-sPlVlPuU

tia

Posted to rec.food.equipment

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> as used by Michael Smith on "Chef at Home".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-sPlVlPuU
>
> tia

If you will google "mason jars" you will find oodles of places to find these
Mason jars.
Just as in your link, this is exactly how I 'vacuum' pack all of my spices,
beans, everything that comes into my home in a bag, goes into a Mason Jar.
Dee

Posted to rec.food.equipment

wrote:
> as used by Michael Smith on "Chef at Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-sPlVlPuU

> tia

Here are some places to buy mason jars online:

Freund Container
http://www.freundcontainer.com/produ...cd2=1166723876

Goldmans
http://www.goodmans.net/item.asp?n=B...-60000&sc=FRGL

Wholesale Coffee
http://wholesalecoffee.stores.yahoo.net/masonjars.html

The Pressure Cooker Outlet
http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com...m?source=goadd

Speciality Bottle
http://www.specialtybottle.com/index...FSgHNAod8w-EwA

Homecanning.com
http://www.homecanning.com/usa/ALProducts.asp

Goodmans
http://www.goodmans.net/dept.asp?d=5...og&k=mason+jar

Canning Pantry
http://www.canningpantry.com/canning-jars.html

Rusty
__
If the answer is always search "Google", why not shutdown newsgroups
and just post a link to "Google"?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Rusty wrote:

> Here are some places to buy mason jars online:

thanks for your help Rusty
BillyBob

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On 25 Dec 2006 07:44:37 -0800, "timbrel" > wrote:

wrote:
>> Rusty wrote:
>>
>> > Here are some places to buy mason jars online:

>> thanks for your help Rusty
>> BillyBob

>Years ago Ball made a quart wide-mouth freezer jar. I still have a
>couple and so wish I could find more. Nothing better for freezing soup,
>IMHO. Anyone remember these or know if they are still around somewhere?
>
>thanks, Bliss

Depends on where you are. I am in rural NC and one of my local
groceries has Ball and Kerr jars year around. The are on shelves at
the front of the store. WalMart gets rid of theirs in September or
October. Thrift shops and yard sales are almost year around too.

--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

> wrote in message ups.com...
> as used by Michael Smith on "Chef at Home".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-sPlVlPuU
>
> tia

If you google the product you will get lots of hits.

--
Lew/+Silat