Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Corningware Identification

I need some help identifying Corningware cookware. I have been
trying to purchase some discontinued Corningware items to match my
wife's cookware. Looking on ebay I find the descriptions confusing.

So what I am looking for is a guide to the part numbers found on the
cookware. Hopefully this would be a description and or picture along
with the code numbers found on the item. On line, if possible

Any help would be appreciated

John Normile

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Camperken wrote:

> I need some help identifying Corningware cookware. I have been
> trying to purchase some discontinued Corningware items to match my
> wife's cookware. Looking on ebay I find the descriptions confusing.
>

> So what I am looking for is a guide to the part numbers found on the
> cookware. Hopefully this would be a description and or picture along
> with the code numbers found on the item. On line, if possible
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> John Normile

Check http://www.replacements.com/china/COR.htm - they may have what you
want. Or, at least you should be able to identify the pattern you're
looking for. Good luck.

Sky
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:15:03 -0500, skyhooks
> wrote:
>Camperken wrote:
>> I need some help identifying Corningware cookware. I have been
>> trying to purchase some discontinued Corningware items to match my
>> wife's cookware. Looking on ebay I find the descriptions confusing.
>>
>> So what I am looking for is a guide to the part numbers found on the
>> cookware. Hopefully this would be a description and or picture along
>> with the code numbers found on the item. On line, if possible
>> Any help would be appreciated
>> John Normile

>Check http://www.replacements.com/china/COR.htm - they may have what you
>want. Or, at least you should be able to identify the pattern you're
>looking for. Good luck.
>Sky

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the Replacements site. What I
am looking for is a large casserole, in the cornflower pattern. Ebay
is loaded with them, but I find it hard to know exactly what to bid on
given the array of descriptions. Sizes and descriptions will vary,
even on items with the same number in the ovenware. That is the
reason for my quest for part numbers with descriptions.

John

Inventor of CorningWare Glass Dies in New York Janet Bostwick General Cooking 39 10-11-2014 11:04 PM
Corningware zxcvbob General Cooking 8 18-07-2014 12:25 PM
My Corningware survived! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 46 26-01-2013 04:01 PM
Q: Cord/wiring for Corningware P-49 warming tray [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 05-12-2005 05:26 PM
Corningware Cleaner [email protected] General Cooking 0 22-03-2005 05:22 PM