FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   $25/hr for participation in focus group on innovative appliances (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/100703-25-hr-participation-focus.html)

Par 08-09-2006 02:16 PM

$25/hr for participation in focus group on innovative appliances

Design Interactive Inc is looking for individuals ranging in age from
25-70 willing to participate in usability research for new, innovative
kitchen appliances. Volunteers will have the opportunity to interact
with innovative appliances and share their opinions that may impact
future designs.

Participation will take place at Design Interactive, Inc. offices in
Oviedo, FL, and last approximately 3 hours. Testing sessions will
tentatively be scheduled between September 20th and October 5th, 2006.

Volunteers will be compensated with $25/hr upon completion of the
session.

Requirements:
- Must own a side-by-side or bottom-mount refrigerator
- Must use refrigerator at least once a day
- Must have at least 2 people living in household
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to stand for testing session (up to 120 minutes)

Call today to schedule an appointment to participate in this exciting
opportunity:

Par Axelsson at (407) 706 0977 x26.

Design Interactive Inc
1221 E Broadway, Suite 110
Oviedo, FL 32765

Phone: (407)706-0977, Fax: (407)706-0980
www.designinteractive.net

Stu 08-09-2006 08:25 PM

$25/hr for participation in focus group on innovative appliances

Par,

When you say looking for volunteers, does that mean you will give
equipment to use for free and people will be paid for saying what they
felt about it? Or is this something where people get a reduction in
price for giving their opinion.
I know it may sound sceptical but in the UK this is something that is
done all the time with double glazing.

Stu
http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

The Cook 08-09-2006 09:20 PM

On 8 Sep 2006 06:16:52 -0700, "Par" > wrote:

>Design Interactive Inc is looking for individuals ranging in age from
>25-70 willing to participate in usability research for new, innovative
>kitchen appliances. Volunteers will have the opportunity to interact
>with innovative appliances and share their opinions that may impact
>future designs.
>
>Participation will take place at Design Interactive, Inc. offices in
>Oviedo, FL, and last approximately 3 hours. Testing sessions will
>tentatively be scheduled between September 20th and October 5th, 2006.
>
>Volunteers will be compensated with $25/hr upon completion of the
>session.
>
>Requirements:
>- Must own a side-by-side or bottom-mount refrigerator
>- Must use refrigerator at least once a day
>- Must have at least 2 people living in household
>- Must be fluent in English
>- Must be able to stand for testing session (up to 120 minutes)
>

>Call today to schedule an appointment to participate in this exciting
>opportunity:
>
>Par Axelsson at (407) 706 0977 x26.
>
>Design Interactive Inc
>1221 E Broadway, Suite 110
>Oviedo, FL 32765
>
>Phone: (407)706-0977, Fax: (407)706-0980
>www.designinteractive.net

Are you furnishing air fare and accommodations?
--
Susan N.

Viviane[_1_] 09-09-2006 12:39 PM

$25/hr for participation in focus group on innovative appliances

If you are, I'm happy to come from Australia.