Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Don Smith

Default Dunkin Donut coffee changed?

I have been a long-time fan and user of Dunkin Donut whole bean
coffee. However I noticed a change in the flavor on the last batch I
bought. I seems stronger or more bitter. I'm not literate in
describing that it just isn't the same. I called Dunkin's 800 number
and they sent out a free pound. It is better, but I think there is a
difference. Anyone have any input on this? I have a clean coffee
maker (two in fact). I'm not doing anything different.

Please reply to my email:
Help in Georgia