Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Coffee addict

Default Great with a cup of Jablum

The Art Of Eating A Booger: A Tastyand Healthful treat

The slimey and sticky ones are indeed the best. Crusties are just
irritating and don't last; get one of those slimies and you can play
with it for a while before you gobble it down. So many things to do
while they last. Put it on the roof of your mouth and save it for a
while, push it between your teeth with your tongue (one of my personal
faves), bite it in half and then mend it back together again with your
teeth, paste it on your upper-lip with your tongue and then act like
you just found it for the first time and drag it back in, fill in the
cavity where you lost that tooth filling (yeah, you know what I'm
talking about you sick *******), squeeze it and flatten it out like a
pancake with the back-end of your tongue to the back portion of the
roof top your mouth, snug it up as far as it will go between your gums
and your upper or lower lips with your tongue.... God there's just so
many things. Ok, I need to go practice so I can figure out what other
delights can be manifested.

Hell yes. I pick my nose and eat my boogers. Its more efficient than
stuffing tissues up your nose to get out those stubbern little boogers
that don't seem to want to get to leave. And I eat it because there
is no other way to get rid of it. I will not flick it because I
consider flicking it more dirty behaviour than eating it. Flicking it,
you don't know where it's going to land. Eat it. You offend nobody.
Look it's only a booger. Its not going to kill me. Its not going to
kill you. Get over it.

Is it really so gross? What about oral sex? We put our mouth on places
that excretes urin and feces but heaven forbid someone eats their own
booger. Get serious, it's not that big of a deal. Listen up world! I
EAT MY OWN BOOGERS AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF IT!

You can too!!! Try some today!!