Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur
Bruce K. Gros

Default Will my skin become brown from drinking too much coffee ???

I heard that all the black people on Earth are black, because they
drank too much coffee.

Will this happen to me, too ?

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur
Roger Houston

"Bruce K. Gros" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I heard that all the black people on Earth are black, because they
> drank too much coffee.
>
> Will this happen to me, too ?

No, but you will drown if you go outdoors when it's raining and you look up
to see where the water's coming from. Stay indoors. Don't touch anything.

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur
Kosmikray

Lets hope so.

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur
Phil Diamond

"Kosmikray" > writes:

>Lets hope so.

Only in summer, sipping latte at the beach without 15 percent blockout.

Cordially, Phil (from australia's melanoma state)
--
################################################## #############################
Dr Phil Diamond
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur
Kosmikray

Cordially? I hope that pun was intended. This is a coffee list after
all.

Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,is.vedur

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:09:25 -0500, Roger Houston >
wrote:

> "Bruce K. Gros" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> I heard that all the black people on Earth are black, because they
>> drank too much coffee.
>>
>> Will this happen to me, too ?

> No, but you will drown if you go outdoors when it's raining and you look
> up
> to see where the water's coming from.

i am not sure, it is Vanilla Sky and it was a xmas movie because I saw a
brief preview of it then. but the poster is hilarious. Tom Cruise looked
just like that