Default Saeco Sirius coffee machine at 760 Euro + 1 Kg. of coffee free !!!

Hi Sirs and Madams,

if you are to the search of a coffee machine, fully automatic, to
prices that you will Never find in any shop, we can recommend you to
look this offer on e-bay; when you will find the machines with the free
of charge the coffee, it will want to say that you have find our
offers.... There will be special prices !!!:

http://casa.listings.ebay.it/Elettro...fe_W0QQfclZ3Q=
QfromZR11QQsacatZ20671QQsocmdZListingItemList

Where you can find two machines (they are the most technological and
beautiful in the market !!!) - If you don't want to pass through
and-bay, send us a e-mail to:
and as soon as possible we will confirm you what we can do for you...

With the machine we give 1 kg. of real italian coffee free of charge !!
For to do immediately the real Italian expresso coffee !!!

With this offer the first 100 Coffees will be our present for you !!!

These are the machines prices out from the E-bay circuit:

Magic De Luxe Nera 486,00
Magic De Luxe Argento 504,00
Magc De Luxe Arg. Redesign 522,00
Magic Comfort Redesign 567,00
Magic Comfort 540,00
Magic Roma Arg. 468,00
Magic Roma Arg. Redesign 495,00
Incanto Easy 414,00
Incanto Nera/Arg. 423,00
Incanto Digital SBS 585,00
Incanto Argento R. S. SBS 531,00
Incanto Rond=F2 495,00
Incanto Rond=F2 SBS 522,00
Incanto Classic 616,50
Incanto De Luxe 675,00
Incanto Sirius 837,00
S/ Aut. Nespresso 603,00
Vienna Nera 342,00
Vienna De Luxe 360,00
Vienna Digital 450,00
Caf=E8.it Titanio 315,00

Thanks a lot

Maximum seriousness!!! You can see it from our feed-backs on e-bay!!!

Saeco Coffee machines - Finally at the right price!!!