Lavarock

Default fastest way to stir sugar into coffee/tea?

wrote:

>>>I vaguely remember seeing this topic discussed quite seriously in _New
>>>Scientist_ magazine.
>>>
>>>IIRC, they decided that one should make half-circles with the spoon,
>>>but precess the circles.
>>>
>>>Anyone got a firmer handle on this?

> Put the sugar in the cup first. Let the coffee or tea do the stirring for
> you.

Has anyone tried the ultra-fine sugar? I saw some in the store a while
back. Looks like regular sugar but gound finer to dissolve easily.

Lavarock wrote:
> Has anyone tried the ultra-fine sugar? I saw some in the store a while
> back. Looks like regular sugar but gound finer to dissolve easily.

Confectioners sugar is optimized for MISCIBILITY. As in, forming an
emulsion with a vegetable oil. Different from dissolving

Vernon

What does it matter?