FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Coffee machines Saeco - New to less than the price of the used one!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/61835-coffee-machines-saeco-new.html)

ilmastrovenditore 04-06-2005 03:23 PM

Coffee machines Saeco - New to less than the price of the used one!!

Hi to everybody,

for the one that is to the search of a completely automatic coffee machine
to prices that you will Never find in any shop, I can recommend you to give
a glance to these two addresses of e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ADME:B:LC:IT:1

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ADME:B:LC:IT:1

Where two machines there are (among the most technological and exceptional
in commerce!!!) - If you don't want to pass for and-bay, send me an e-mail
to , not as soon as I am able I will confirm
you what
I can do for you...

Thanks

Coffee machines Saeco - New to less than the price of the used one!!