Coach

Default Gourmet Coffee...one of life's affordable pleasures!

I'm looking for coffee lovers' honest feedback and opinions about the
design, layout and content of a website I am designing. If you are a
coffee lover and are willing to check out the site for the purpose of
giving constructive feedback about your first impressions, that would
be great!

Simply visit the site as if you are a serious, potential buyer looking
for gourmet coffee online. With that in mind, please visit my site and
give your constructive feedback about everything you see and experience
while on the site, http://www.PhillipsCoffee.com.

You can either post your constructive feedback on this site or you may
email customer service directly from the

Your help will be greatly appreciated...let the constructive fun begin!
And thanks in advance for helping make this site better for future
users!

Coach
http://www.PhillipsCoffee.com