Default Coffeehouse Water Filtration

I am going to open a coffeehouse next year. I am in the process of
writing a business plan, and acquiring equipment. I need to have a
water filtration system for the shop. I have been reading about an
Everpure model EV9328-05 that looks pretty nice. Anyone had any
experiences with this or similar products?

John

In article .com>,
" > wrote:

> I am going to open a coffeehouse next year. I am in the process of
> writing a business plan, and acquiring equipment. I need to have a
> water filtration system for the shop. I have been reading about an
> Everpure model EV9328-05 that looks pretty nice. Anyone had any
> experiences with this or similar products?

Everpure makes some good models, But remember you only need to filter the
water to the coffeemakers and espresso machine, so you don't need a big
one. And then keep an eye on the cost of replacement filters, that is
where your gonna spend money all the time (usually about once every 4
months replace the filters)

John

http://www.coffeecaffeine.com
Producers of Cheap Trick Drummer Bun E Carlos's Coffee
http://www.bunecarlosblend.com