martini lover

Default best martini site

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine told me about your group. You guys are an
interesting group. I am going to share my wisdom with you. I am a
cocktail/martini lover. I recently came across a company's website
called www.betterrimmed.com .....They specialize in manufacturing and
developing rimmers (they call them rimming dust)....Apparantly they
deal with bars, restaurants, etc. and basically anyone who loves to
make martinis (yours truly). They have some awsome stuff and great
recipes...Best I've ever seen. Their prices for the rimmers are very
reasonable. Check out their site for some great party and martini
ideas. The recipes are listed on their site for free.

Take care

Martini Lover

Cucumber Martini International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 28-03-2006 03:27 AM
Chocolate Martini International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 28-09-2005 11:38 AM
FA: The Martini Book Shane General 0 23-04-2005 01:00 PM
A great Martini/party site [email protected] Coffee 0 13-04-2005 02:58 AM
martini question dan General 9 26-01-2005 07:58 AM