Mike

Default Coffee canister places to buy recommentations

I'm looking for an airtight canister for my coffee. Anyone know where I
could find some canisters that are colorful and have a neat style other than
just a glass or stainless steel canister?

Thanks.

Chris Ely

Mike wrote:
> I'm looking for an airtight canister for my coffee. Anyone know where I
> could find some canisters that are colorful and have a neat style other than
> just a glass or stainless steel canister?
>
> Thanks.

Walmart. Four ceramic canisters with latching stainless steel (it looks
ss, anyway) lids. Ten bucks. I like the lids because I can write info
about the coffe on them with a grease pencil (china marker).
Barnie's has one canister for ten bucks, ceramic lid, but it comes with
a nice scoop.
Don Skoe

Try your local thrift shops. I just bought a set of three different size
ceramic canisters at a local department store for $15. All the same
color. Ceramic keeps the light away from your coffee.