JitterTX

Default New Coffee Shop Owner

I'm an ex-employee of Starbucks. I recently bought an entire coffee
shop, minus the building, with the intentions of opening my own place
in my hometown of 2,500. I have an industrial LaPavoni and grinder,
and no owners manuals. I'm wondering if anyone can guide me as to
where I can find maintenance tips and cleaning advice for these two
items. They both run great, and the expresso is excellent, but there's
a hint of staleness in the bean after being ground becuase the grinder
seems to have NEVER been clean. I've taken it apart, and cleaned most
of of with the wire brush from my husbands Dremmel. All advice is
greatly appreciated!

favorite coffee shop? genevie Coffee 7 13-04-2018 07:04 AM
How to set up a coffee shop by Don Clarke Tracey00 Coffee 0 05-08-2008 10:08 AM
Coffee Shop Linda[_4_] Coffee 0 16-03-2007 02:50 AM
Gourmet coffee shop akia Coffee 0 28-08-2006 11:15 AM
Online Coffee/Tea Shop [email protected] Coffee 0 13-07-2006 01:40 PM