daveknoll727

Default WANTED : Instruction manual for Krupps cappucino/expresso machine <<<

Does anyone know how I can get an instruction manual for a Krupps
cappucino/expresso machine.. model # 171 ? If not the original
intstructions I could use a generic guideline. My friend was given
this Krupps expresso maker but without the directions. We have no idea
how to use this thing. If you can help me I would appreciate it!!
Thanks, Dave >> ..

Rustqlts2

>Does anyone know how I can get an instruction manual for a Krupps
>cappucino/expresso machine.. model # 171

Here ya go:
Krups Customer Service at 1-800-526-5377 for a copy of any missing, lost, or
damaged Krups instruction manual.

Rustqlts2