FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/454462-sandra-bullock-donaldli-ingalls.html)

Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969 10-06-2021 01:37 AM

Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married

Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married. Bryan Randall
is not Sandra's husband!

Sandra Annette Bullock and I, Donaldli Mark Ingalls, are married.

I cannot help it that Sandra doesn't mention I on television.

We are in fact married.

I really do not like what Sandra is doing in regard to acting as though she is dating and/or marrying other men.

Sincerely,
Donaldli Ingalls