Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married

Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married. Bryan Randall
is not Sandra's husband!

Sandra Annette Bullock and I, Donaldli Mark Ingalls, are married.

I cannot help it that Sandra doesn't mention I on television.

We are in fact married.

I really do not like what Sandra is doing in regard to acting as though she is dating and/or marrying other men.

Sincerely,
Donaldli Ingalls