FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Cowardly Pedophilic Gay Nazitard KEEPS Living out her GAYNESS on Usenet! (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/454232-re-cowardly-pedophilic-gay.html)

Peeler[_2_] 15-05-2021 09:19 PM

Cowardly Pedophilic Gay Nazitard KEEPS Living out her GAYNESS on Usenet!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:57:29 +0200, edophilic dreckserb Razovic (the known
clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master Peeler, spread yet more
of her sick shit:

> It's all lubed up and ready to go.
>
> Call me! 1-602-730-2457. Email me .

Come on, my cowardly pedophilic punching bag: TALK a little! Or are you way
too afraid to reveal your identity? LOL

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: >

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?