Hans-Marc Olsen

Default Drinking coffee is a SIN ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!

Give up coffee or go to HELL !
MrChiversRegal

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

I say to that: Let us take all our clothes off and run naked in the fields
and then drink espresso from the skulls of sacrificed virgins! Whaa'ya say
to that then, hum?

MrChiversRegal

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

I say to that: Let us take all our clothes off and run naked in the fields
and then drink espresso from the skulls of sacrificed virgins! Whaa'ya say
to that then, hum?

Brian Gorby

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

What, you don't receive a double-shot and biscotti at communion?

-Brian
Dan Wenz

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

Troll
Terry

I dont know the Bible at all, but could someone point out to me where I
could look this up.
Thanks

Terry

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

Ian Smith

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:53:07 GMT, Terry > wrote:

> I dont know the Bible at all, but could someone point out to me where I
> could look this up.

I thnk it's immediately after the verse where it says riding bicycles
is a sin (which is what he/she/it has posted to various cycling
newsgroups). I'm watching some religion newsgroups - any moment now
I'm expecting him to reveal that believing in God is a sin.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Ian Smith

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:53:07 GMT, Terry > wrote:

> I dont know the Bible at all, but could someone point out to me where I
> could look this up.

I thnk it's immediately after the verse where it says riding bicycles
is a sin (which is what he/she/it has posted to various cycling
newsgroups). I'm watching some religion newsgroups - any moment now
I'm expecting him to reveal that believing in God is a sin.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
|/ \|

Coffeeman8

Yes, coffee is a sin, and a damn good one too. That's why when I finish
going through all of the seven dealy sins, I pour myself a cup of sin
from Eighth Sin Coffee

coffeeman8
http://8thSinCoffee.com