FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Drinking coffee is a SIN ! ! ! ! (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/44315-drinking-coffee-sin.html)

Hans-Marc Olsen 18-11-2004 06:23 AM

Drinking coffee is a SIN ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!

Give up coffee or go to HELL !

MrChiversRegal 18-11-2004 03:20 PM

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

I say to that: Let us take all our clothes off and run naked in the fields
and then drink espresso from the skulls of sacrificed virgins! Whaa'ya say
to that then, hum?

MrChiversRegal 18-11-2004 03:20 PM

Brian Gorby 18-11-2004 04:00 PM

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

What, you don't receive a double-shot and biscotti at communion?

-Brian

Jim Exline 18-11-2004 08:12 PM

(Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message m>...
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

So snorting cocaine, smoking crack, beating and/or cheating on your
wife, stealing, raping and murdering are all ok?! It's just drinking
coffee? HMMM- guess I went to the wrong church, and read the wrong
bible!

Jim

Jim Exline 18-11-2004 08:12 PM

Dan Wenz 19-11-2004 07:13 PM

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drink coffee , because it's PAGAN !!!
>
> Give up coffee or go to HELL !

Troll

Terry 20-11-2004 10:53 PM

I dont know the Bible at all, but could someone point out to me where I
could look this up.
Thanks

Terry

Ian Smith 21-11-2004 09:11 AM

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:53:07 GMT, Terry > wrote:

> I dont know the Bible at all, but could someone point out to me where I
> could look this up.

I thnk it's immediately after the verse where it says riding bicycles
is a sin (which is what he/she/it has posted to various cycling
newsgroups). I'm watching some religion newsgroups - any moment now
I'm expecting him to reveal that believing in God is a sin.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

Ian Smith 21-11-2004 09:11 AM

Coffeeman8 24-11-2004 04:54 PM

Yes, coffee is a sin, and a damn good one too. That's why when I finish
going through all of the seven dealy sins, I pour myself a cup of sin
from Eighth Sin Coffee

coffeeman8
http://8thSinCoffee.com