FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   styrofoam cups & tooth pain (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/432422-re-styrofoam-cups-tooth.html)

[email protected] 31-01-2015 08:42 PM

styrofoam cups & tooth pain

It's called electrostatic induction, guys. Duh. Nothing to do with dental work, nothing to do with contents of cup or taste. Styrofoam carries electrical currents. And shame on those who posted things on this long chain that have NOTHING to do with Styrofoam.

[email protected] 18-02-2015 05:46 PM

styrofoam cups & tooth pain

Oouch, my coffee Styrofoam cup just zapped me:( I hate when that happens: ( my tooth hurts.

[email protected] 18-02-2015 05:46 PM

styrofoam cups & tooth pain

Oouch, my coffee Styrofoam cup just zapped me:( I hate when that happens: ( my tooth hurts.

[email protected] 29-06-2016 09:55 PM

styrofoam cups & tooth pain

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 1:42:14 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> It's called electrostatic induction, guys. Duh. Nothing to do with dental work, nothing to do with contents of cup or taste. Styrofoam carries electrical currents. And shame on those who posted things on this long chain that have NOTHING to do with Styrofoam.

Don't know what to tell you....when I drink out of a styrofoam cup I have a tooth that hurts. It's the strangest thing ever...