FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee brewer made by Krups, in the UK (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/429028-nescafe-dolce-gusto-edg625.html)

Mick 12-05-2014 10:30 AM

Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee brewer made by Krups, in the UK

Hi all,
I have just bought a Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee
brewer made by Krups.
I previously had a Filter Coffee brewer, but as I live alone thought a
pod type machine would allow me to make single cups more easily.
I wanted one that I could get an adaptor for to use a refillable
coffee carrier, but the only one I found was a American one that
Amazon would not ship to the UK.

Does anyone have the same machine?

I like black coffee but not too strong, I bought a sample box of the
36 different drink range and think the most suitable so far is the
"Americano".

Any advice welcomed.
Mick IOW.

[email protected] 10-08-2014 07:48 PM

Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee brewer made by Krups, inthe UK

Hi Mick,

You can try to find what you are looking for here - http://www.coffeeandteamate.co.uk

Cheers
Erik