Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Chlorine Odor in tap water

boy,
what's with the LooooNG Subject titles?
I don't like them, but I'm new here.

Do any of you do anything about the
chlorine odor from tap water?
Like, let the odor dissipate for a
few minutes, before using?

I sometimes let the water stand for a while,
but I add so many other flavors, etc,
that I can't really tell the difference.

marc
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

> > boy,
> > what's with the LooooNG Subject titles?
> > I don't like them, but I'm new here.
> >
> > Do any of you do anything about the
> > chlorine odor from tap water?
> > Like, let the odor dissipate for a
> > few minutes, before using?
> >
> > I sometimes let the water stand for a while,
> > but I add so many other flavors, etc,
> > that I can't really tell the difference.
> >
> > marc

> In context of coffee, chlorine fully disappears
> until water starts boiling.
>
> --
> Poutnik
>
> People's selfconfidence is often reciprocal to their knowledge.

don't understand what you said

marc
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

In article <11630595.178.1331730918275.JavaMail.geo-discussion-
forums@pbcvw3>, says...

> On Friday, March 2, 2012 10:46:07 PM UTC-8, Poutnik wrote:
> > In article <30805150.156.1330745351307.JavaMail.geo-discussion-
> > forums@vbxv4>,
says...

> > > don't understand what you said
> > >
> > > marc

> > What word I have used you do not understand ?
> >
> > This group is about coffee.
> >
> > But if your intention was to use cold tap water,
> > few minutes is not enough.
> >
> > On the other hand, addition of organic stuff
> > like fruit juice is able to quickly react
> > with chlorine. It disappears by chemical way
> > and residues are beated by taste of major components.
> >
> > --
> > Poutnik
> >
> > People's selfconfidence is often reciprocal to their knowledge.

> sorry,
> I still don't understand what you are saying.
>
> anyone?
>
> thanks, marc

Interesting.
Very most people do understand my written or spoken english.

--
Poutnik
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:34:33 PM UTC-7, Poutnik wrote:
> In article <11630595.178.1331730918275.JavaMail.geo-discussion-
> forums@pbcvw3>, says...
> >
> > On Friday, March 2, 2012 10:46:07 PM UTC-8, Poutnik wrote:
> > > In article <30805150.156.1330745351307.JavaMail.geo-discussion-
> > > forums@vbxv4>,
says...

> > > What word I have used you do not understand ?
> > >
> > > This group is about coffee.
> > >
> > > But if your intention was to use cold tap water,
> > > few minutes is not enough.
> > >
> > > On the other hand, addition of organic stuff
> > > like fruit juice is able to quickly react
> > > with chlorine. It disappears by chemical way
> > > and residues are beated by taste of major components.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Poutnik
> > >
> > > People's selfconfidence is often reciprocal to their knowledge.

> > sorry,
> > I still don't understand what you are saying.
> >
> > anyone?
> >
> > thanks, marc

> Interesting.
> Very most people do understand my written or spoken english.
>
> --
> Poutnik

nothing personal Poutnik

doesn't anyone else post here?