Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Site to order specialty coffee roasts

Sorry for doing a little self-promotion here, but I think many of you
could be interested in this.

My friends and I are launching a specialty coffee web site, where
we'll be offering coffee from a number of "Third Wave" coffee roasters
in California. If you sign up over the next few weeks, we're giving
you $10 in free credit so you can try some of these roasts.

You can find out more about it at www.midtownrow.com

Thanks!
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

spammer with a dead link!