Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Registration now open for SCAA Origin Trip to Brazil!

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:23:26 -0700
From: Specialty Coffee Association of America >
To: lid

SCAA Origin Trip to Brazil

Registration is now open for the SCAA Origin Trip to Brazil, October 16 - 22, 2011

This trip is timed so participants can witness the stunning beauty and fragrance of the coffee
flowering. While we can't guarantee the trees will be in bloom, there is an excellent chance so
we're keeping our fingers crossed! Regardless, this trip will be a rewarding learning opportunity.
We'll cup a host of new crop coffees from a variety of coffee producers, from small farmers to
estate owners to cooperatives--and of course, we'll meet and interact with the growers to discuss
their practices in depth. We will also go deeper into scientific and technical advancements that
will have a dramatic impact on quality, labor issues, and environmental sustainability in Brazil.
As always, we'll enjoy fabulous dinners and town visits so participants can experience Brazilian
culture while deepening their knowledge of the coffee industry.

What's included in the fee? All lodging (hotel taxes and service charges included) while in
Brazil, all ground transportation three meals per day. Coffee education itinerary, guides and tour
coordinators. Single occupancy hotel rooms. Flights and travel expenses are not included. A VISA
is required for travel to Brazil. Apply for your VISA by October 3, 2011.

https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/Dy...c-98f8f4731713