Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Healthy Coffee Makes All The Difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Ganovia, we have a passion for living healthy and having great
coffee. Our hot beverages are unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Our gourmet blends are expertly roasted featuring a well-balanced,
full-flavored experience where every sip finishes with divine
smoothness. This isn’t your regular instant coffee. From powerful
extracts to superior taste you’re going to love having coffee with
Ganovia.

Classic Black
Our signature blend features a delightful aroma of full-flavored
enjoyment showcasing a light yet velvety smooth finish. It’s subtly
bold with the essence of cocoa for instant perfection in every cup.

Arabica Black
Our deluxe Arabica Black features a robust blend of full-bodied flavor
boasting a bold intensity that is richly smooth. This coffee is
perfect for the mature palate seeking a dark and intense blend as
smooth as silk.

Super Food Ingridents: Gogi Berry, Ganoderma Mushroom and Cordyceps

For more information: Go to www.zamzuu.com/wallacem click on the
Wellness tab and click on Ganovia Coffee.