Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
GRT GRT is offline

Default thermo

jimhong
More options Jan 24 1995, 5:52 pm
bruce campbell writes:
>When you are in your breakroom getting coffee, put the cream in as soon as
>you fill your cup as opposed to waiting until you get to your desk to add
>the cream. The coffee will be warmer when its time to drink it.

Would you mind sharing with why this is?
It seems to me that there would be a) a negligable difference, or b)
putting
the cream in *after* it has had a chance to start warming to room
temperature
would make putting the cream after waiting better.
Or maybe I just fell for a troll..........
Otherwise, unless you're using an adiabatic wall to transport your
cream to
your desk in order to stop any transfer of heat through that yadda,
yadda,
Jim
E-mail: !*! "Nothing is worse than majority. It
consists
!*! of a few leaders, some rogues who adapt,
<Use This Space !*! the weak who assimilates, and the great
For Disclaimer> !*! masses who follow far behind, knowing
not
!*! what they want." -Goethe