View Poll Results: Coffee or Tea?
Tea 1 100.00%
Coffee 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Member

Default Cofee or Tea?

What do you prefer?
Cofee? or tea?
I prefer Tea...
__________________
Rent to Buy Hertz
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
What do you prefer?
Cofee? or tea?
I prefer Tea...
I like coffee it helps me awake for work
Member

I prefer to tea because i like it very much.I think it is creates energy in your body.According to my point of view,coffee is so hot and can effect badly.So,tea is better than coffee.
Member

I like to drink tea rather than coffee. Sometimes I also taste a cup of coffee.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbowl View Post
I like to drink tea rather than coffee. Sometimes I also taste a cup of coffee.
I love both! Can't choose.