View Poll Results: Coffee or Tea?
Tea 1 100.00%
Coffee 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Member

Default Cofee or Tea?

What do you prefer?
Cofee? or tea?
I prefer Tea...
__________________
Rent to Buy Hertz

Old 17-06-2011, 06:19 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyleo View Post
What do you prefer?
Cofee? or tea?
I prefer Tea...
I like coffee it helps me awake for work
Old 18-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Member

I prefer to tea because i like it very much.I think it is creates energy in your body.According to my point of view,coffee is so hot and can effect badly.So,tea is better than coffee.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Member

I like to drink tea rather than coffee. Sometimes I also taste a cup of coffee.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbowl View Post
I like to drink tea rather than coffee. Sometimes I also taste a cup of coffee.
I love both! Can't choose.