Banned

Thumbs up How to make Buttered Rum Coffee .....

Buttered Rum Coffee

Ingredients:

1/3 c Ground coffee
1/4 ts Freshly ground nutmeg
1 1/4 ts Rum extract
1/8 ts Liquid butter flavouring

How To:

Place coffee and nutmeg in a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade. In a cup, combine remaining ingredients. With processor running, add flavorings. Stop processor and scrape sides of container with a spatula. Process 10 seconds longer. Store in a refrigerator.
Yields: Mix for eight 6-ounce servings .

See here : http://worldbestrecipes.weebly.com/b...um-coffee.html

Last edited by Emely333 : 08-04-2011 at 01:28 PM
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default How to make Buttered Rum Coffee .....

"Rum extract" and "liquid butter flavouring"?! yuck?

Why not use real rum and real butter?

-miles

--
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Bader View Post
"Rum extract" and "liquid butter flavouring"?! yuck?

Why not use real rum and real butter?

-miles

--
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Hello you can use real rum but i think is to strong as about liguid butter flavouring you can try real butter but for me whas the liquid butter better for coffe to make....When you try it then let me know

Have a nice day!!!!
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Emely333 > writes:
> Hello you can use real rum but i think is to strong as about liguid
> butter flavouring you can try real butter but for me whas the liquid
> butter better for coffe to make....When you try it then let me know

Hmm... a good excuse to buy some rum!

-miles

--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde