Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Great Coffee Drink

On a trip to Jamaica I ran into something interesting... They don't
offer cream, instead they offer sweet milk. This is sweetened
condensed milk. Remarkably it doesn't spoil in the heat they have
down there and it is awesome in a cup of coffee. Another thing is
they do not have Processed Sugar, it's all brown sugar, and the
difference for those that like a little sweetening to their coffee
this is the best way to go.

Enjoy the java
Nightrider
http://www.coffeecaffeine.com has a huge selection of gourmet arabica
coffees, flavored coffees, FTO coffees, green beans for the home
roaster.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy47 View Post
An Italian Coffee Maker Can Whip Up Some Great Coffee....
I usually go to cafe about friend when have free tim in the weekend./
Member

Coffee is my life, i am nothing without coffee
its awake my creative mind
Member

i like coffee so much
i drink coffee with mix a cream in it