Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Have we missed something?

Hello all

We are interested in purchasing a home coffee machine but am unsure if we
will have the need for it.

We usually put the kettle on, put coffee in cups, wait until kettle boils,
fill cups and add milk, and in less than 5 minutes we have coffee.

One of our friends rave about their coffee machine saying it taste better,
is quicker and easier.

What advantages does a coffee machine have over instant coffee?

What about cleaning them?

Anything special we need to know about them?

We only drink flat white. Can make 8-10 cups of coffee from the kettle.

I can understand if the only instant coffee was N**CAFE, but in this current
day there are many varieties.

Have we missed something here about how good/bad coffee machines are.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am seriously thinking if we do or
don't need a coffee machine

Thanks for reading