Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Esspresso and Millstone coffee

I have and esspresso machine, not top of the line but wrks for me, I'm
trying to find a (for me) smoother as well as dark roasted coffee, I have
limited experience with coffee tastes therefore limited with describing what
I find tasty.

There seem to be alot of coffee that has a (yuch) cigarette taste, once in
awhile I stumble upon a taste of coffee with a smooth taste.

Anyway, I have a $2.00 off coupon for any Millhouse coffee and I hoped to
find someone here that has experience with the brand who can suggest a good
Millhouse bean for a smooth coffee, and (not certain) in a dark or French
roast?

Member

Our practice is strictly limited to PA DUI Defense and Criminal Defense. My main office is in Philadelphia and we handle cases throughout the state of Pennsylvania, including the Philadelphia metropolitan area, and other communities in the counties of Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Bucks, Lancaster, Lehigh, Dauphin, York, Northhampton and Berks.

Mr. Kellis is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Pennsylvania Bar Association and Philadelphia Bar Association. He practices law because he believes in the fundamental rights of all citizens and that everyone deserves the best defense when they are accused of a crime.
Member

Compared to other coffee brewing methods, espresso often has a thicker consistency, a higher concentration of suspended solids, and crema (foam). As a result of the pressurized brewing process, the flavours and chemicals in a typical cup of coffee are very concentrated, so espresso is the base for other drinks, such as lattes, cappuccino, macchiato, mochas, and americanos.
used car