FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   favorite coffee shop? (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/398813-favorite-coffee-shop.html)

genevie 20-07-2010 03:46 AM

favorite coffee shop?

of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P

maymay 31-07-2010 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genevie (Post 1507007)
of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P

i only like the coffee that made by myself..i am seldom going to the ciffee shop

nike10kelen 24-03-2011 05:22 AM

i always go some best coffee shop for coffee
and I enjoyed there a lot

jenyharward 28-03-2011 05:51 AM

Barista is the best place for coffee. That is the first place that comes to my mind when I think of having a coffee.

xuanxanh99 03-04-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenyharward (Post 1597299)
Barista is the best place for coffee. That is the first place that comes to my mind when I think of having a coffee.

That's great, I often use it at the home. I like when my mother take it to me.

Noemi 13-04-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genevie (Post 1507007)
of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P

Agreed - coffee at home is the best. One can't avoid going to coffee shops when outside, though. I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and UCC, but the latter is rather pricey so CBTL it is most of the time.

ilovefood99 04-08-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noemi (Post 1603505)
Agreed - coffee at home is the best. One can't avoid going to coffee shops when outside, though. I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and UCC, but the latter is rather pricey so CBTL it is most of the time.

I love coffee no matter what and no matter where I get them. Haha. They just taste great, and every store/brand has its own awesome and unique taste to it. I'd just like to share this cool discovery of mine. Since I don't like spending that much for coffee, my friend told me to try out Gourmet Free. They give out free gift cards for coffee and more. You guys should google it. Awesome

hotshaperbelt 13-04-2018 07:04 AM

1 Cuvée Coffee. One of Austin's favorite coffee roasters has a flagship cafe, complete with beer, pastries, and, of course, coffee. ...
2 Patika. ...
3 Fleet Coffee Co. ...
4 Wright Bros. Brew & Brew. ...
5 Caffé Medici. ...