FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   What's Your Favorite Coffee? (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/396217-whats-your-favorite-coffee.html)

Life Artist 03-05-2010 06:43 AM

What's Your Favorite Coffee?

Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us ;)

Life Artist 05-05-2010 12:22 PM

no one?

any way .. coffee lovers join us

Coffee Break !!

you're welcomed =)

Steve Freides[_2_] 11-05-2010 04:57 PM

What's Your Favorite Coffee?

Life Artist wrote:
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us ;)

Espresso, made at home with our Gaggia Synchrony, using about 90% light-
or city-roasted beans and the rest Italian Roast.

I prefer my espresso cold so I just make it strong and throw in a couple
of ice cubes but otherwise nothing else, i.e., no milk or sugar. This
is my every day coffee.

Sometimes after dinner, I'll make an iced latte - equal amounts of
espresso and light cream (half and half) over a glass of ice.

We haven't yet found we distinctly prefer coffee from one part of the
world or another, so we usually go with beans from Central or South
America as they're usually the most affordable.

-S-

azizitehram 24-03-2011 08:52 AM

coffee is my favorite
i like cream coffee so much

nike10kelen 25-03-2011 11:19 AM

i like cream coffee
coffee is my favorite
i don't like tea

Connell 26-04-2011 05:48 PM

I love Chocolate coffee,...its really awesome,..

Aleksy 23-05-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connell (Post 1608502)
I love Chocolate coffee,...its really awesome,..

Hi dude,..
I also love to drink chocolate cold coffee its great,..

dangtrung 27-07-2011 02:06 AM

Man, I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell my wife. If coffee is mixed with mocha, it is not coffee - it's a chocolate treat. Blah, what a waste of good coffee.

zekes 27-07-2011 09:55 AM

When it comes to coffee I like it black. Adding cream too is nice but I don't do it often.

Ginia 15-08-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zekes (Post 1643280)
When it comes to coffee I like it black. Adding cream too is nice but I don't do it often.

Iced French Vanilla no sugar no milk yum

Jujube6 15-08-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginia (Post 1649662)
Iced French Vanilla no sugar no milk yum

I love Dunkin Donuts brand coffee because it doesn't taste too strong. But otherwise I like to put cinnamon in my coffee - gives it a holiday flavor!

rizky09 23-08-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jujube6 (Post 1649718)
I love Dunkin Donuts brand coffee because it doesn't taste too strong. But otherwise I like to put cinnamon in my coffee - gives it a holiday flavor!

Black coffee is my favorite, can relieve boredom for a while.

MickAdrien 25-08-2011 10:46 AM

Cappuccino is my all time favorite coffee style and I too prefer cream coffee as well.

regeniathoele22 09-09-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life Artist (Post 1470999)
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us ;)

Latte. My day is not complete if I can't drink a cup of Latte.

phamhai 15-09-2011 10:50 AM

I was in Vietnam.
I offer coffee beans.
if you do like to open the company to produce the cafe drinking coffee.
you cooperate with me.
I thank.
yahoo:vanthuongem_lk