Old 15-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Artist View Post
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us
I was in Vietnam.
I offer coffee beans.
if you do like to open the company to produce the cafe drinking coffee.
you cooperate with me.
I thank

Old 21-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by regeniathoele22 View Post
Latte. My day is not complete if I can't drink a cup of Latte.
Hi everyone,

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share here.....
Old 21-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Banned

I just like my coffee exactly as I wanted it to taste. Something more closely to caramel. Sweet and Creamy.
Old 24-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 View Post
I just like my coffee exactly as I wanted it to taste. Something more closely to caramel. Sweet and Creamy.
Coffee is my favorite. i don't like tea. i mostly prefer creamy coffee.
__________________
Gourmet Food | Indian Food | Menu Planning
Old 02-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Member

I like to drink the black coffee. It is good for our health and gives the many healthy benefits to our human body like: Protects against heart disease, Appropriated to the calorie and Cuts cancer risk.

Old 17-12-2011, 05:51 AM
Member

My favorite coffee is Chocolate coffee
i like this coffee......................
Old 20-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miley455Cyru View Post
My favorite coffee is Chocolate coffee
i like this coffee......................
According to my opinion chocolate coffee is my favorite. Coffee is best to get rid from the extra fat but the excessive use of the coffee is not best for the bones.

Weight Loss Nashville

Last edited by Sherida : 24-12-2011 at 06:59 AM
Old 26-10-2016, 02:54 AM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Bob Bob is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Coffee?

replying to Life Artist, Bob wrote:
Right now I'd have to say a nice Yergacheffe. Love the aroma.

http://wiredforcoffee.com/monthly-co...scription-box/