FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   What's Your Favorite Coffee? (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/396217-whats-your-favorite-coffee.html)

phamhai 15-09-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life Artist (Post 1470999)
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us ;)

I was in Vietnam.
I offer coffee beans.
if you do like to open the company to produce the cafe drinking coffee.
you cooperate with me.
I thank

jhoon 21-09-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regeniathoele22 (Post 1659022)
Latte. My day is not complete if I can't drink a cup of Latte.

Hi everyone,

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share here.....

haleymcadams1 21-09-2011 05:36 PM

I just like my coffee exactly as I wanted it to taste. Something more closely to caramel. Sweet and Creamy.

buddinggourmet 24-09-2011 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 (Post 1662778)
I just like my coffee exactly as I wanted it to taste. Something more closely to caramel. Sweet and Creamy.

Coffee is my favorite. i don't like tea. i mostly prefer creamy coffee.

jaysmeth 02-12-2011 10:59 AM

I like to drink the black coffee. It is good for our health and gives the many healthy benefits to our human body like: Protects against heart disease, Appropriated to the calorie and Cuts cancer risk.

Miley455Cyru 17-12-2011 05:51 AM

My favorite coffee is Chocolate coffee
i like this coffee......................

Sherida 20-12-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miley455Cyru (Post 1694207)
My favorite coffee is Chocolate coffee
i like this coffee......................

According to my opinion chocolate coffee is my favorite. Coffee is best to get rid from the extra fat but the excessive use of the coffee is not best for the bones.

Weight Loss Nashville

Bob 26-10-2016 02:54 AM

What's Your Favorite Coffee?

replying to Life Artist, Bob wrote:
Right now I'd have to say a nice Yergacheffe. Love the aroma.

http://wiredforcoffee.com/monthly-co...scription-box/