FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Laser Quest Resumes immediately (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/392417-re-laser-quest-resumes.html)

Sarah Ehrett 27-12-2009 09:46 PM

Laser Quest Resumes immediately

On Dec 27, 1:34*pm, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Sarah Ehrett > wrote:
>

> >On Dec 26, 9:24*pm, Lamey the Cable Guy > wrote:

> >> Merry Xmas to you too.

> Aside for Anton - the "toaster oven" reference came from the new improved
> Hatter some time ago, who apparently had one stuck where it shouldn't
> have been.

From what I recall reading, Mad Hatter wanted the toaster oven up in
his ass, but was asking how long he could leave it up there without
doing damage to it because he wanted to use it for his bagels.

> >I have a pine cone stuck in my pussy. *

> Newfie deodorant.

Oh no! I don't *want* to change the scent of my pussy! It starts
smelling really fragrant after awhile! I plan to wash it next month.

> Used for centuries by my provincial friends in
> Newfoundland here in Canada - mostly Irish stock. A pine cone under
> each arm gives 24 hour protection.

My new Holiday Eggnog recipe is online!

http://tinyurl.com/EhrettEggnog

> >Got some Christmas lights up there, too.

> Twinkle twinkle Sarah......

Defendant Name: * * EHRETT, KENNETH ANDREW

Court System: * * * DISTRICT COURT FOR CHARLES COUNTY - CRIMINAL
SYSTEM
Case Number: * * * *00008221P3Tracking No:0000008221P3
Case Type: *CRIMINAL