FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   help with Benjamin and Medwin stovetop machine (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/39204-help-benjamin-medwin-stovetop.html)

Tia 18-10-2004 11:59 PM

help with Benjamin and Medwin stovetop machine

Hi Everybody,
I just purchased from our as is thrift store a Benjamin Medwin stove
top espresso machine, apart from the name on the handle, no other
model # so I'm not sure what model it is. It is stainless steel
construction with screw on black top piece. I've wanted one of these
for a while but now I have it I am completely clueless as to how to
use it. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Fran

Tia 19-10-2004 04:13 PM

I just found exactly what I was looking for here,
http://fantes.com/bellman_parts.htm a very useful website. Can't wait
to try my new machine !
Fran